Terms & Conditions
- Payment for lessons Is always one week In advance.
- 10 days cooling off period. The 10 days will apply from the date payment is made but before the lessons starts and cooling period will not apply after the first lesson.
- All block booking payments are non refundable. In exceptional circumstances and at the instructor's discretion any refunds that are to be made should be directly with the instructor not EasyDrive Head Office. EasyDrive cannot he held responsible for any payments made to the driving instructor.
- if you have chosen to undertake driving tuition this agreement is between you and your EasyDrive franchised instructor. No contractual liability shall arise or subsist between you and EasyDrive.
- When a split promotional special offer is purchased it is entirely at the instructor's discretion when the lessons can be redeemed. Instructors will permit the pupil to take an initial set of hours when starting their lessons and the remaining balance when they reach test standard, again, at the instructor's discretion.
- The following applies to all Block Bookings and promotional offers: There cannot be a break between the lessons of more than 2 weeks; otherwise the remaining lessons will be forfeited. Abuse of these offers will result in the remaining lessons being revoked without possibility of a refund. (This does not affect your statutory rights.)
- The driving school allows 15 minutes waiting time for the instructor, due to unforeseen delays such as traffic etc.
- In the event of a mechanical breakdown of the vehicle in which you have been learning to drive, or for any other reason, the instructor reserves the right to rearrange a driving lesson to a time convenient to both you and the instructor.
- The Driving Instructor cannot be held responsible for driving tests postponed or cancelled by the Driving Standards Agency.
- Where payments are made direct to the instructor, EasyDrive do not accept responsibility whatsoever for any acts, default or failure on the part of the instructor not to carry out his or her obligations.
- Cancellations should be made directly with the instructor, 48 hours prior to the lesson appointment, otherwise the lesson is chargeable.
- We reserve the right to refuse a driving lesson or terminate a driving lesson should the driver be under the influence of alcohol or any other substances that would contravene road safety.
- A test can only be booked with the full consent of the driving instructor. We reserve the right to withdraw our cars for tests without notice should the instructor consider that you are not at test standard.
Not Happy? EasyDrive would like you to be delighted with your driving lessons. If you are not satisfied then any complaint should be made in the first instance to your instructor. If a suitable solution is not reached then the complaint should be put in writing to the Driving School at 55 Lomond Road, Wythenshawe, Manchester, M22 5JB.
All lessons to be taken continuously with no more than an agreed 2 weeks break in lessons. The offer will not apply to those individuals who book a test without the instructor's prior knowledge.
The Driving school is open from 9am-8.00pm Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm Saturday and 11am-4pm Sunday. The pupil must keep the appointment card whilst having lessons with the instructor as proof of payment.